Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Scrapbook Resume

ABOUT ME:

I am a scrapbooker from The Philippines, married to Mark Anthony, and mother to 4 year old Mari Ciella Angelique or Marcie for short. I am a lover of arts & crafts and have been for almost 10 years now. Scrapbooking, card making and altering things are just some of my favorite hobbies. The creative process I go through with these hobbies somehow relieves me from all the stressful and tiring days I go through sometimes. It would be great pleasure for me to be able to work with scrapbook manufacturers and design teams if given the chance. I am very grateful to have seen some of my creations published in online magazines and I’m hoping someday I will see my creations in print magazines too. My style in scrapbooking may vary depending on the pictures I’m working with or with the mood that I’m in. I can go from a simple page to a detailed and textured page. My creations can also adapt with the type of materials that I have on hand. I am willing to learn new styles and techniques and am able to work with deadlines.

DESIGN TEAM

Scrap That Baby- March 2010-present

GUEST DESIGN ER FOR:

PUBLISHED WORK

ONLINE MAGAZINES:

Scrapstreet.com Magazine:

· Ma Card- May 2009

· Thankful - An altered notebook- March 2009

· Nature Walk- March 2009

· Our Angel- March 2009

Scrapbooking.com Magazine:
All Dolled Up- March 2009

CONTESTS


Manufacturer Challenges:

American Crafts Pattern Paper Challenge week- October 2010

“Chubby Cheeks!”-

Blog Challenges:

· Altered Metal Tin Challenge- Artz de Scrap Blog

“Trick or Treat tin Album”

· A Rainy Day Challenge- Moxie Fab World Blog- May 2009

“Rainy Snails card”

· Creative Crew Challenge: Scrap-Inspire-Create- February 2009

“By The Sea”

· Card Challenge- December 1, 2008 at Scrap Inspire Create Blog

“Christmas Balls card”

· Altered Notebook Challenge- December 1, 2008 at SAR (Some Assembly Required) Blog

“Thankful”

· Altered Felt Challenge-September 1, 2008 at Artz de Scrap Blog

“ipod shuffle case”

· Sketch Challenge-August 10, 2008 at JiroKen's Blog
“Live, Laugh & Love”

No comments:

Post a Comment